"THE TRUE LOVE"

NARRATIVE TEXT (The True Love)



“The True Love”
           
  
                     Once upon a time, there was a village in the middle of the forest. The name of the village was Suka Maju. The boy who had an interesting kingdom lived there. His name was Joko.
                          He was handsome and tall. Many girls liked him so much, because he was rich. He did not have girl friend. He was looking for a girl who had a loyalty. He had seven body guards.
                     One day, when he took a walk with his body guards in the middle of the forest. Suddenly, he met a girl. She was beautiful and kind, but she was poor. Then, he spoke to her. They were falling in love.  
       “What is your name?”
       “My name is Siti, and you?”
       “Ouh... it sounds beautiful, my name is Joko.”
      “Thank you very much, by the way where do you live?”
       “I live in Suka Maju village, and you?
       “I live in Sendanng village.”
        “Mmm.. yeah, nice to meet you.”
        “Nice to meet you too, see you next time.”
        “See you too”
                      Two days later, he held a competion to look for his love. At that moment, many girls followed the competion. Then, he selected one by one. Two hours later, he found a girl whom he loved. She was so beautiful and kind. Then he spoke to her.
         “Hi, what is your name?, have we met before?”
         “Yeah, Sir. My name is Siti. Are you Mr. Joko?”
         “Yes, of course. I still remember you when the first I met you.”
         “Yes, sir I do too.”
         “My I say something to you?”                                                                  
         “Okey, what will you say to me, Sir?”
         “I want to say that I love you so much. Actually, when the first I met you I was falling in love to you.”
          “Are you sure?”
          “Absolutaly, I love you so much.”
          “Can you give me appendic that you are really love me so much?”
          “How can I give you appendic?”
          “The method you must go to in the top of Merapi Mountain.”
          “What must I do in there?”
         “You must take a flower which is beautiful and fragant. I will give you time two days for taking the flower.”
         “Of course I can.

             At the same moment, another girl who loved him so much, Suminah knew that he had found his love. Then, she hated Siti. Suminah wanted to distrub their love
             The next day, Joko went to in the top of Merapi mountain with his body guards. On the way, Joko got a little accident, because he did not know that in front of him there was a hole. He was sick, but his struggle never give up to get his true love. Then, They continued their trip for taking the flower in the top of Merapi mountain.
               After, he got the flower he went to Siti's house. He spoke to her.
       “Siti, now I have got the flower. I reached it with my struggle,so do you want to become my girl friend?”
      “Mmm, yeah I want to become your girl friend, because you have fight for your love to me, thank you I love you.”
      “I love you too, Siti.”
                           
                One day, when Joko and Siti would marry. Suminah wanted to shoot Siti in order Siti would not marry Joko. At the same moment Suminah would shoot Siti, the body guards knew. Then, Suminah was caught by the body guards.
      
            Finally, Mira and Richard got married. They lived happilly in the interesting kingdom.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome.
    May Allah lead you to the right path so you can teach other people through your masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Mom
    I hope my knowledge will be usefull for all of people in this world amin.

    ReplyDelete