MY DREAM

                                                       

 Hello, friends how are you today?
 I hope you  are fine :)
Okey friends, Last months  my teacher gave me homework to write about my dream. Now I have written it on my blog I hope that you will read my dream, if I have mistake in the structure of english language you can give commant and the sollution on my blog, in order I will know my mistake and I will study from my mistake to be better. I am just human being, in  this world No body is perfect.
Okey, friends let's see my dream on my blog ! :) ;) ;) :)






                                                                        MY DREAM


                We are human being, of course we have dream. I am sure all of people in this world want to be succesfull. How can we will be succesfull? Actually, if we want to be spirit, I am sure we will get our future. If we are lazy, I am sure we will not get our future, it is fact.We must study from our mistake to be succesfull. If we don't want to study from our mistake, how can we will be succesfull? So if we have mistake we may not be shy, but we must study from our mistake to be better, because in this world No body is perfect.
                  I have dreams, my dream are I want to be a police, I want to make my parents be happy, I want to run the world, I want to be a succes people, I want to be a bussnies man, and also I want to be a entrepreneurs.I want to be a police, because I want to keep our country in order our country will be more comfourt, and there is no robber.
                 If  I am succes I want to make my parents  happy, because they are everything for me. I want to buy a big house for my parents. I am sure I can get my future if I study hard. I want to build Oil Factory  in my country especially in my town. My town is Blora, Blora is a small town in the central of java. In blora there are many kinds of culture. 
               Blora town has many natural resources the example are: Teak trees, limestone mountains, sand, brick etc, most of them is oil. Now,  Oil Factory is built in Cepu district. I hope that I will make Oil Factory at Blora town, because I want to improve the economical in blora. I want to the society use the natural resources well. I will build Oil Factory at 2040 in Cabak village and I will make the society in near of my factory will be succesfull. I will build my factory covering an area of  40 acres. I will repair the road to access economical activity in there. I will decrease the jobless in blora town. In my oil factory, I will give good facility the example are: I will build a hospital for my workes and the society in blora town, I will build a school for the society in near of my factory, it names Merdeka School.
             If I am succesfull in my oil factory, I'll build a english course in my town, because I want to improve the society in order they can have english language skills for looking for a job. English language is very important to look for a job. Actually when I was twelve years old. I studied at Muhammadiyah Elementary School. At that moment I did'nt like english lesson, but now when I am fourthteen years old and I am studying in Junior High School Two Of Blora, I like english lesson so much, because I think english is exiciting for me. When I was eight grade I followed english course in order I would be able to speak english, because I wanted to speak english, and now after I graduated from english course alhamdullilah I can speak english, so I am very happy. I hope that my knowledge can be usefull for all of people in this world. I want to build an english course. I want to give my knowledge to someone who needs my knowledge, and I will give all of my knowledge to them in order they will be able to speak english and they will be able to be succesfull amin amin. I want to give the name of my english course "CEC" (Creative English Course) I will name it, because I want to make the students will be creative. I am sure if we want to try little by little to speak english with our parents, our teachers, our friends, and the other of course we will be able to speak english well, because if we want to practice it, so we will know our mistake, and we will be able to study about it together. We must be confidence, and brave to get our future as well as possible. (Study hard to get our future. Do the best to get the best. Today must be better than yesterday and tomorrow must be better than today.) It is my motivation to be succesfull, I hope that my motivation will be usefull for all of people in this world. We are human being, if we have been clever and smart we may not be arrogant and stingy to give our knowledge to someone in order our knowledge will be usefull to all of people in this world amin amin amin yarobbalallamin.

            THAT'S ALL ABOUT MY DREAM IF I HAVE MANY MISTAKE I APPOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL AND YOU CAN GIVE ME COMMENT TO ME ABOUT  MY WRITTING SKILL.
   THANK'S FOR YOUR ATTANTION :) :)

                   









No comments:

Post a Comment